Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will my system run the Battlefield 3 Beta?

Windows庐 7 Home Premium, 64bit

Intel庐 Core鈩?i5-560M Processor (2.66 GHz,3M)

6GB Dual Channel DDR3 Ram

1GB NVIDIA庐 GeForce庐 GT 420M Graphics



No sarcastic comments please, I just want a simple answer from somebody who knows what they're talking about.



Thanks in advance.Will my system run the Battlefield 3 Beta?
Should run on low. Maybe medium, but that depends what you consider "playable" fps.

Also, just out of curiosity. What laptop model do you have? And how much did you pay for it?

Its got pretty nice specs.



P.S. I figured out it was a laptop when I saw the geforce GT 420m. The laptop I'm currently using has a 310m. I wanted the 330m (1 gig version) but thats what I get for not thinking over why it was on "sale" in the first place :PWill my system run the Battlefield 3 Beta?
Nope, simply because you lack the dedacation to actually buy the balls of the wall just another brick on the wall, cant win em all. but i think i just have broWill my system run the Battlefield 3 Beta?
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment