Friday, February 3, 2012

Who else thinks the Battlefield 3 beta blows?

I think it kind of sucks but I want to hear what you all have to say about the game. What do you like or dislike about it?Who else thinks the Battlefield 3 beta blows?
I think it's okay... for me it was a little bit of a letdown only because of how much hype it had received and because of how much people are glorifying it.
I love the game because it has realistic graphics and the sound in the game is amazing.

I just don't like all of the bugs in the beta. its just a beta anyways so they are going to fix every single bug I the full release of the game, just like the gears of war 3 beta.

and if you don't like the gameplay, then its mostly because you are used to playing cod games and just rush or just try and do trick shots. battlefield is a realistic game witch means realistic tactics such as hinding in a distance and kill enemies who are trying to get your objective.Who else thinks the Battlefield 3 beta blows?
Well you didn't really elaborate why you think it sucks....







I'm speech-less =OWho else thinks the Battlefield 3 beta blows?
Pretty explosions can't change the fact that it's the same gameplay you've seen and done for years.



The good news is, Skyrim comes out in less than a month and a half.
well there's no pleasing everyone. no game can ever do that. as for bf3 I found it had better graphics and the parkour thingy is cool. but I prefer bad company 2. I'm not a pc player so I'm getting the bad end. I'm sure the pc version is way better
Did u like the previous games? Personally, I think its better then bad company 1 and 2 but its not as good as the original battlefield games. It def won't beat call of duty, and it will be lucky if it can beat gears 3. Gears 3 is way better. I might buy it if there's not any other games out i want.
Yeah, it's really nice to look at but the gameplay was a bit stiff. They tried too hard to make it realistic. In the end what it comes down to is that it's a video game and gameplay is what matters the most. There's a reason why the Call of Duty franchise is more popular.
The beta sucks, so the full game is gonna suck, huh? Come on, it's the freaking beta. It's not even an up to date beta, they made it like 4 months ago. They've done a lot of development since then. Not to mention the beta didn't even have any vehicles. It's a whole different game with vehicles. If you've played BF2 think how bad the game would be without the vehicles...It would blow. Also the level Metro doesn't even begin to show what BF's maps have to offer... But new things I like about that game... Mountable LMG's is pretty cool. And in FPS's, even COD's. when you run into an obstacle on the map, to get over it, you have to stop and press a button to climb on top of it, and keep going.. On BF3, you can actually hurdle over obstacles.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment