Thursday, February 9, 2012

Were you disappointed with the gameplay or graphics in Battlefield 3 beta?

To me it just felt very generic, like it wasnt that much different from other games i have playedWere you disappointed with the gameplay or graphics in Battlefield 3 beta?
I was only disappointed as I was forced to use the rotting trash that is EA Origin in order to play it. The graphics were beautiful and the gameplay was good, some bugs but still a decent beta experience.



If they removed the Origin requirements or released it on Steam I would happily buy it on the PC.



Also the console versions are running the game on what the PC version detects as low settings.
I don't care for graphics, I could play 2d flash games, Thing Thing is one of my favorite games, and it is a 2d flash game. I don't like war games in general, the only ones I like are Halo 1-3 and COD 1-4, and some old unpopular fps war games like DOOM and Duke Nukem.Were you disappointed with the gameplay or graphics in Battlefield 3 beta?
I got the beta on my ps3. I was really dissappointed in the graphics, but it is an improvement from the old battlefields. Gameplay was pretty good, I played the beta a whole lot of times even there was only one map.Were you disappointed with the gameplay or graphics in Battlefield 3 beta?
its only the BETA version....its NOT the full game....demos and betas always have lesser stuff and worst graphics than the actuall game....get the full game and compare it to the beta in graphics if you dont believe me.....
Not the graphics or the game play. Its just that everyone camps and there is no other way to play that game.
BETA is meant for testing, not playing.
I think this game is worth to try

you can to buy it online with cheap price

and get it immediately

http://www.gamehos.co.uk/search.php?cat_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment