Friday, February 3, 2012

How to get into Battlefield 3 beta for PC?

I pre-ordered BF3 last night for download on my PC. I have origin, it is in my library. However, it says it is currently unavailable and I click on it and nothing happens.



So, how do I get into beta for PC?How to get into Battlefield 3 beta for PC?
I'm having massive problems as well. I've downloaded it, but I was struggling to find an empty server. When I did, I waited in a queue for fifteen minutes and was then told that I couldn't join because my graphics crd wasn't good enough- I'm running NVIDIA gt530. Have checked on Nvidea's website and they say the min required is the GT560, but that costs nearly 拢180. I'm seriously annoyed. Have played the Beta on PS3 and wasn't terribly impressed; I was keen to find out whether or not the PC version was any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment