Friday, February 3, 2012

Why Can't I Download the Battlefield 3 Beta?

I found the beta in the Playstation Store, but every time I click to download it, it gives me a message that says "This content cannot be accessed on your account".



I dont need playstation plus do I?Why Can't I Download the Battlefield 3 Beta?
There are multiple ways to download the beta. On the xbox live marketplace if you have xbox. Or if you have ps3 just go to the store and you can download it for free. The reason you might not be able to download it is because you have too little space or something is wrong with your internet connection. Reboot your ps3 and check the internet connection and try to download it again.Why Can't I Download the Battlefield 3 Beta?
i had the same problem all you have to do is make a fake account and put UK for country and then make a fake e-mail and everything then u could download it because the US dont get it until 6hours have past or two and the server is overload..but the people living in UK got it ...So there you go...have fun..Why Can't I Download the Battlefield 3 Beta?
Don't worry. You don't need any special account or code in any sort. Just typical Sony delay and it should be up and running for everyone in North America by noon.



P.S: If you want to be a bit more creative and just can't wait, you can create a UK PSN account with a "fake" address and just download it. (I don't recommend you this since it's kinda risky to be creating fake accounts ANYWHERE.)



I really expect it to be ready by 6:00-8:00 p.m. Eastern time.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment