Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should I get the open beta for Battlefield 3?

I have just got Gears of War 3 and Space marine and i'm playing them alot and I have pre-orderd Battlefield 3 but I don't wont to get the Beta because I want to play Gears of war 3 and Space marine before Battlefield 3 comes out. Is the beta worth downloading or should I just wait untill the full game comes out.Should I get the open beta for Battlefield 3?
I would hold off and keep playing Gears! The beta is kinda glitchy still and there's only one map and the full extent of the features isn't there (no vehicles to my knowledge). I would wait until you get your pre-order and stay with Gears for the time being.Should I get the open beta for Battlefield 3?
I say download it and maybe play it for like a day or so and see how you like it. And if you don't like it and don't think you will play it a lot when it comes out then you don't have to waste 60 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment