Monday, February 6, 2012

I cant find the battlefield 3 Beta on PSN?

I looked everywhere. ive used the search option and all the categories? help? i want to play it before its finished.I cant find the battlefield 3 Beta on PSN?
Battlefield 3 is already out so the beta i believe is done (By the way you should get this game its amazing and im not a fanboy this is my first battlefield and i am thouroughly impressed and yes i do have mw2 and black ops and it far surpasses either)
The beta has been finished for about a month now...you missed it. The actual game has already been released.I cant find the battlefield 3 Beta on PSN?
betas over bud. sorry, they closed it when the actual game came out.I cant find the battlefield 3 Beta on PSN?
humm thats been over bf3 is out now so they ended that a long time ago
  • pink blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment