Monday, February 6, 2012

Battlefield 3 beta error message?

Every time i try to open the Battlefield 3 beta it says " Failed to ping closest servers, please try again. If this happens frequently, check your firewall settings. " My firewall settings are fine, but it keeps saying the message. Please help me!Battlefield 3 beta error message?
On the Battlefield 3 Battlelog website, scroll over the 'Multiplayer' tab and select 'Server Browser'. I won't tell you what server settings to use, but in the 'Filter by Server' box, do specify which server is closest to you.



Do this by typing 'CA' for California, 'VA' for Virginia, or 'TX' for the great state of Texas. Click 'View Servers' on the right, click a server you like, and hit 'Join Server.' Should start up after that...Battlefield 3 beta error message?
The BF3 beta generally is rather glitchy. A couple of my friends and I have had that problem before. For most of us, it went away by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment