Monday, February 6, 2012

I cant acces the battlefield 3 early beta on playstation store please help?

i got my email telling be that to play the early access beta all i have to do is go to view all by title, click on B, find battlefield 3 and the content will be there. but its not. Im currently # 1521 in the EA support queue lol. but if someone knows how i can access it please tell me....im so pissed, excited, and patient at the same time i dont know what to do with myself lolI cant acces the battlefield 3 early beta on playstation store please help?
PSN has to update to get the early access beta. I heard this. I hope that is the truth i cant wait 2 days for open beta or ill die of loss of awesomeness
meee tooo. let us know what EA says!!!I cant acces the battlefield 3 early beta on playstation store please help?
you are not alone in your plight. I got the email at 1:15 pm EST. nothing on my store either.



arrrrgh!I cant acces the battlefield 3 early beta on playstation store please help?
ya i got the same problem its not coming up. playstation is really startin to piss me off now
i am having the same problem i got the email about 40 min ago and i cannot find the beta anywhere only gameplay vids and it is pissing me off.
Is it on the same Playstation name as you used your Medal of Honor Limited Edition code on?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i have the exact problem and i feel your mixed emotions lol but damn i want this game so damn bad man. i wanna work up some noobs
thats what i heard 2 ryan i feel yo pain i been waitin on the this since moh cant take it anymore haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment