Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I turn on/get the flashlight in battlefield 3 beta?

how do I turn on/get the flashlight in battlefield 3 beta?



what rank is it in the assault class with the m16a3?

also, how do I put it on?How do I turn on/get the flashlight in battlefield 3 beta?
You have to get X many kills for a certain gun. To put it on, die, when it's on class selection press x (on xbox). Choose the class that the gun is in, press a and scroll down to the last option. Press left or right til tac light is selected. Lastly, press up on the analog buttons to turn it on/off. Same applies to red dot.How do I turn on/get the flashlight in battlefield 3 beta?
you must unlock it after 40 kills. Flash light is equipped as a barrel accessory as the third option when customizing your gun. I dont know how to turn it off for you since i dont know what type of platform you use.

EDIT: d-pad up turns on and off flashlightHow do I turn on/get the flashlight in battlefield 3 beta?
You have to unlock it, it is not tied to your rank, but to how many kills you get with that weapon. After you unlock it, and put it on your rifle, the hotkey for turning it on is 't' for PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment