Thursday, February 9, 2012

I heard the battlefield 3 beta is out on the 27th is that an actual statement from dice or just another rumour?

Its FakeI heard the battlefield 3 beta is out on the 27th is that an actual statement from dice or just another rumour?
Its just another rumor. read what the site in my sources says, it'll explain what their original plan for the beta was, and they are sticking to it.

And Medal of Honor came out October 12th of last year, so we could possibly go all the way til the 2nd week of October without a beta.
I hope they bring out something that we can play, because I want to see how much better it'll be over CODMW3...The video they put out of a level is amazing..completely shiitss on MW3I heard the battlefield 3 beta is out on the 27th is that an actual statement from dice or just another rumour?
Unfortunately it's a rumour.. I'm becoming crazy waiting for this beta...I heard the battlefield 3 beta is out on the 27th is that an actual statement from dice or just another rumour?
ye just a rumour

No comments:

Post a Comment