Friday, January 27, 2012

What time does Battlefield 3 beta come in Australia?

Its ment to come out today, I know that US aren't on September 29th yet, but.. How much hours, anyone know the exact release time for Australia or what time its coming out in WHAT Country, so that I can check?What time does Battlefield 3 beta come in Australia?
Ummm This website says 10PM on August 29th, sorry......BUT it also says that the file amount for PS3 is between 2-3 GB....But alot of other sites say its like 1198 MB so I don't completely trust the site.What time does Battlefield 3 beta come in Australia?
Yeah you and me both, here I sit waiting, most likely will stay up till midnight to find out. If not straight to bed. Don't listen to the douche nozzle(Aman that's you) about getting a life. Not when maybe not you, but I have been waiting for this "game" for a long time (No other game matters). This is the game of games, king of kings, or not, but I would like to find out as soon as possible. You wouldn't tell a guy who is about to get a million dollars tomorrow and wished it was here today to get a life would you, so fuQ you stupid troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment