Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to connect to Battlefield 3 Beta on Xbox?

I've been trying to connect to BF3 beta on Xbox for like an hour and whenever I try connecting I'm told that "Connection To EA Servers has been lost". How can I fix this? I know it's working for others but I can't get it to work.How to connect to Battlefield 3 Beta on Xbox?
I believe I can help you by saying no one is on right now.

The server is down because kids got home from school and downloaded it. Resulting in a major server crash...

Don't worry, there are probably 1,000,000 people that share your problem, including me.

However, battlefield said (and this may just be a rumor) that the server should be up at 9:00est. It is 9:10 and sill hasnt gone up yet.

Don't worry, im pissed too.How to connect to Battlefield 3 Beta on Xbox?
most of the EA servers are down so you have to wait, your lucky if you get a working server

No comments:

Post a Comment