Friday, January 27, 2012

If I can play Battlefield 3 beta, will my computer run the retail?

Beta runs fine at full screen on low res. Shouldnt have any problem with the full when it comes out will I?If I can play Battlefield 3 beta, will my computer run the retail?
You should be just fine. The most they could do now is release some updated graphics through a patch. Betas usually consist of the final product. so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.If I can play Battlefield 3 beta, will my computer run the retail?
Shouldn't have any problem with the full game, as long as you run it as you did in the beta.If I can play Battlefield 3 beta, will my computer run the retail?
iit doesnt matter is your computer will run it

it matters if you have enough RAM if you dont you will crash you computer

No comments:

Post a Comment