Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I access the battlefield 3 beta early with medal of honor: Limited edition?

I have not recieved any email with a code or instructions. Im starting to panic because I have not recieved any emails or codes to get early access. I have Medal of honor for xbox 360 by the way. Please. Is there any other way I can get access.How can I access the battlefield 3 beta early with medal of honor: Limited edition?
yeah um, just wait till the open beta comes out on 9/29 (or 27?...). it lasts from then until 10/10. early access means just two days earlier... so if you're not getting any information, just download the beta from the marketplace on release like the rest of us :PHow can I access the battlefield 3 beta early with medal of honor: Limited edition?
the beta will be til september 29th.



http://www.gamesthirst.com/2011/09/20/ba鈥?/a>
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment