Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anyone else finding the Battlefield 3 beta terrible?

I understand its a beta but if multiplayer is meant to be like this then there's no way I'm getting it.Anyone else finding the Battlefield 3 beta terrible?
Beta was terrible. Really turning me away from the game. Why yes, betas are meant to find the glitches and bugs, but why in the hell did they just release the beta now. DICE has a lot of work to do to fix everything and I don't think two weeks is enough. I have Battlefield and MW3 pre-ordered, but with the way the beta was, I see myself playing Battlefield for two weeks and once MW3 comes out I am putting this to the shelves.

If they would have released the beta a month or two ago, I would feel ok about it. But two weeks is not enough time to fix all the MAJOR problems with Battlefield 3.

And yes, the graphics did get worse. For PC the graphics are unbelievable, but for consoles they are sub-par.
John, there's only one map, you're an idiot. David, the graphics didn't get worse, you did. Dragon, don't play on hardcore servers then and I'm pretty sure you just made that BS up because I know that doesn't happen. TheOnlyAvester is correct. You get killed every second simply because DICE haven't ironed out the bugs and layout problems.Anyone else finding the Battlefield 3 beta terrible?
Why does everyone think that "Beta" means "Sneak peak"? That's not what it means. Beta gaming is used to find glitches and things that can be improved. Since it's a beta, you're SUPPOSED to find the problems with it, report it, then it will be fixed when the game is released if enough people responded with that problem.



A demo is not the same thing as a beta.Anyone else finding the Battlefield 3 beta terrible?
I definitively wait until it's out and get some opinions before I get it.

So far my hopes for it are a little hurt. I just played BF2, (I couldn't player BF3 at the time), and for 5 games in a row are team was being crushed by our own team killing each other with copters and tanks. This is after they stated in their feedback forums "Battlefield has always done a good job at monitoring games and booting team killers so we don't need a 'vote to kick player' button", what a bunch of BS.

@Blue Streak: No I didn't make it up, I do admit I don't remember exactly how they said it word for word, but that's pretty much what said, they acted as it they boot team killers well, and I suffered 5 games in a row ruined by team killers.

So non-hardcore mode doesn't have team kills? They could at least tear up their own base, but I guess that's less likely. I like hardcore mode though, but maybe the damage difference isn't too different, I guess I search around and find out.
It seems a bit glitchy still. Hopefully it is just this map and game mode combination that is sub-standard. Ill still give the retail release a try, make my judgement on that, not the beta.
Well it's only one game mode, and there's only one map so far. I mean there's a lot of glitches, but that's what beta is for
I thought it was truly garbage. I love the realism in a way but i think the graphics got worse? Im going to stick with operation flashpoint:Red River.
Yes I did too. It is so easy to get killed and i never get a chance to move around and kill other players. The maps are not that good either.
An Amazing game.. Glitchy but Great.. I do not know why people do not like it.. Its really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment