Friday, January 27, 2012

Does the Battlefield 3 beta come out on midnight?

The open beta will be available to everyone on thursday, and I have been waiting a long long time for this to come out so I want to get it asap. So has ea announced what time the beta will be released? Im hoping its at midnight because im going to be busy the next day and wont have time to play it. I have a PS3 by the way.Does the Battlefield 3 beta come out on midnight?
What so its coming out today around 12 i thought it was around afternoon I've been constantly checking for nothing
apparently notDoes the Battlefield 3 beta come out on midnight?
EA has already said that it will not come out at midnight on the 27th or 29th. Most likely it will come out between 10-noon on both days.Does the Battlefield 3 beta come out on midnight?
yes
Hell yea!! Cant ******* wait!! Gonna be epic!!
****** sweet! I am looking forward too it too I didnt even know they were doing a BETA!



:d :d :d :d :d





:D :D :D :D :D



Battlefield %26gt; CoD
i just preoder the full version, which release 25 oct

No comments:

Post a Comment