Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I play conquest in the Battlefield 3 Beta?

I've seen gameplay on YouTube but how do I play it for PS3?How do I play conquest in the Battlefield 3 Beta?
You cannot play Conquest on Battlefield 3 Beta because the beta only released one map (Operation Metro) and one game mode (Rush) For some reason people have been able to get on to Caspian Border with a special password but I think that was a while ago. People who are well known on Youtube, maybe Machinima or something may be able to get on, but if you are going to play on the PS3 you have no choice but to only play Rush on Operation Metro. Sorry for the bad news, but thats the best I can do.



Add me on the PS3 if you will - bTHOMASd
You can't play conquest (Caspian Border) on PS3 version of the beta because DICE didn't release it for consoles. Caspian Border Conquest was only released for PC players, so that's why you're seeing gameplay of the map on YouTube.How do I play conquest in the Battlefield 3 Beta?
you can'tHow do I play conquest in the Battlefield 3 Beta?
It's not in the public beta. Those people that were playing were developers and testers at EA/DICE

No comments:

Post a Comment